Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hey everyone,
Courtney here. I just wanted to let you all know that we have confirmed the date and time of the event.YAY! It will be held Sept. 14 from 1-4pm. We may not need that much time, but you never know. One of the things that I was thinking about was a name for the event, Future of Food 2007 or something haha I don't know. I just thought it might make it easier when we are promoting it...let me know if you guys have any suggestions. I'm going to do up some flyers, and I'll bring some copies to the next meeting if I can. Also, I prefer to meet on Tuesday if it's possible, because I might be going away. if you have any questions before that, send me an email gznzk@stu.ca.

Thanks guys. This looks like it's going to be a great time!

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment